Disk Backup and Deduplication eBooks
Straight Talk About Disk Backup with Deduplication
A 30 minute read to help you avoid the 10 backup mistakes you’ll be stuck with for years!
This eBook is a “must read” if you are considering a move from tape backup to disk-based backup with deduplication. Did you know that depending on the architecture you choose, you could either improve your backup environment or go backwards? You may not be aware of the many considerations that need to be assessed.
A wrong decision could mean:
- Your backup window will continue to expand as data grows
- You’ll face expensive forklift upgrades
- You will find productivity impacted due to longer restores and downtime on critical systems.
Get “Straight Talk About Disk Backup with Deduplication” today.
Straight Talk About the Cloud for Backup & Disaster Recovery
Are you looking to understand how feasible the cloud really is to meet your specific requirements for backup and disaster recovery?
Although Gartner has predicted that 30 percent of midsized companies will have adopted cloud-based DR by 2014, many IT professionals are finding that backup to the cloud is not a panacea for all environments.
Learn where the cloud is and is not a good fit by downloading Straight Talk About the Cloud for Data Backup & Disaster Recovery. You’ll learn:
- How the cloud can be used for data storage, archiving, backup, and DR
- Major differences between private, public, and hybrid clouds
- Pros and cons for leveraging a range of cloud models and usage scenarios
documents require the Adobe Reader. Download the reader for free.