Location: Marlborough, MA
ExaGrid is expanding its reach to penetrate Commvault customers through the Commvault reseller channel. Commvault resellers lean towards selling Commvault HyperScale appliances or low-cost primary storage disk such as NTAP eSeries. ExaGrid has a very strong story in regards to performance, cost and scalability. Through a specialized sales approach, tailored reseller programs and the improved story to the customer, ExaGrid will convince Commvault resellers to bring ExaGrid into their Commvault customers as the backup storage.
- Call on Commvault reseller sales reps, sales managers, solutions architect and solutions architect managers and educate them on the ExaGrid product and sales program story as well as convince them to meet with the ExaGrid field sales teams. It may take numerous conversations before a reseller is willing to meet with the ExaGrid field sales team.
- Each channel recruitment sales person will have a defined geographic territory in which to call into and will have a corporate approved target list of resellers to approach.
- The role allows for advancement to a tele-sales Account Manager role selling to exiting customer, or an inside sales prospect role.
- 3+ years working for a high-tech vendor(s) calling on reseller partners in the technology business. Know how to talk to and persuade/convince resellers to make a change.
- Natural sales personality, relationship building skills, basic product understanding skills, self-motivated, hard-working, smart, driven, coachable and a team player.
- $55,000 base
- $35K bonus plan (OTE of $90K); no caps to earnings
- A bonus is paid for each first meeting set up between a new approved/qualified reseller sales rep or solutions architect and the ExaGrid field sales team.
For immediate consideration, please apply online: email resume.
Applications received by postal mail or fax will NOT be accepted
PLEASE…No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants