ExaGrid is looking for talented C++ developers to join our Deduplication Engine team. Our team is passionate about backup storage and data deduplication. You will have the opportunity to deliver high quality technology in a fast-paced environment where priorities can shift quickly.
- Develop and support major components of the ExaGrid Tiered Backup Storage and deduplication engine.
- Design, develop, test, and maintain new product features.
- Use C++ and software engineering best practices for high quality deliverables.
- Ability to successfully lead large projects.
- Expert skill and 5+ years’ experience with the C++ programming language.
- C/C++/Python experience
- BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with software engineering best practices for full software development life cycle.
- Experience in file systems, databases, performance analysis, C++ libraries such as stl and boost, and Linux system programming.
- Strong analytical skills with excellent problem solving abilities.
Nice to have:
- Helpful to have some Linux kernel programming skills.
- Helpful to have experience with object storage systems and cloud storage systems.
For immediate consideration, please apply online: email resume.
Applications received by postal mail or fax will NOT be accepted
PLEASE…No Agencies, Contractors or Consultants